Containerised Compressed Air Systems
Bespoke Containerised Compressed Air Systems & Solutions
Here at Air Energy Management, we offer industry-leading containerised compressed air solutions. Our bespoke compressed air systems are manufactured and distributed from our very own packaging facility based in Wigan. The creation of our Nitrogen and Oxygen containerised packages include the customisation of a shipping container, positioning of equipment, and mechanical installation.
Following pre commissioning and operational tests, the package is safely and securely shipped to your site where electrical & mechanical works are completed. This includes the installation of exhaust duct work, interconnecting pipe work with the site distribution system and electrical connection. The package would then be commissioned.
Containerised Compressed Air Solutions – Specifications:
- Electrical Control Panel c/w package & individual equipment.
- Lighting & Thermostatically controlled heating to prevent condensation.
- A written scheme of examination provided for pressure systems safety regulations.
- Compressed air equipment drains would be connected to a fixed manifold with condensate discharge terminating externally at container wall.
- Container packages can also be internally insulated to suit climate conditions.
What Are The Main Benefits of Our Containerised Compressed Air Systems?
The main benefit of investing in our containerised compressed air systems is the fact that no planning permission is required, enabling the process of fitting your compressed air system to be much more efficient. Our systems are also really easy and quick to install making it a quick and efficient service. Furthermore, the systems we provide are significantly less expensive that building a traditional compresser house and our packages can easily be relocated if you ever move premises.